Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Y'all got Drummond. You'll be good once you figure out what to do with the black hole that is Josh Smith

Wait when did Josh Smith go to Detroit? Wasn't he a Hawk?

:lol: What a coincidence, maybe I should introduce you to my sister, she just recently told me pretty much the same thing.

Hmmm. Is there a dating site for sterilized singles.Or would that just attract a bunch of men looking to go bareback.

Don't do it man. It's so much fun having kids. The other day I had a 3 hour Nerf war, ate pizza, and watched Rio at the same time. Best day of my life dammit.

But the puke :lol:

• Like 2

Sorry, I don't get the reference.

People have been trying to get likes as of late by posting hot females. It seems I have found the secret.
  • Like 2

Don't do it man. It's so much fun having kids. The other day I had a 3 hour Nerf war, ate pizza, and watched Rio at the same time. Best day of my life dammit.

Well if someone gets a vasectomy they should freeze some sperm beforehand. 23 is definitely too young to end your ability to have kids.

Well, almost midnight.  That's it for me.  

Someone text me the numbers later......tele.....or anyone else that took my number down tonight.

Well, almost midnight. That's it for me. Someone text me the numbers later......tele.....or anyone else that took my number down tonight.

YES! I was just thinking it's about time for B to log off and Rth to come on :P Edited by Sam
  • Like 7