Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

i ok him as an actor but i wan't his movies to do well.

just for the sincere effort he is putting in with diverse films.

looks at will smith. 2 films in 5.5 years.

i don't want a film of eot's caliber to open as much as after earth.

For people who've seen Edge of Tomorrow, is the 3D worth it?

I would say so, here are more details:  http://www.cinemablend.com/new/3D-Or-3D-Buy-Right-Edge-Tomorrow-Ticket-43332.html

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

I must be living under a rock, this is the first I've ever heard of this Fault in Our Stars. 

I feel so embarrassed.  :o

those paying 25 bucks for the previews aren't, why should you be

25 bucks. lol...5 falafels please

Hows the depth vs pop-out effect? Good on both fronts? I may actually this in 3D as I haven't seen anything in 3D since Gravity

I'd say so. Was much better then Cap: TWS, Godzilla, and DoFP's 3D. 

• Like 1

noticed it for the first time right now even though i have watched tdkr multiple times.

robin ends up shooting a truck driver who works for bane. looks at the gun with slight regret and throws it away. a hint from nolan mid-way thru the movie that he is worthy successor to batman.

hail.

noticed it for the first time right now even though i have watched tdkr multiple times.robin ends up shooting a truck driver who works for bane. looks at the gun with slight regret and throws it away. a hint from nolan mid-way thru the movie that he is worthy successor to batman.hail.

I dont know why I had this thought but...It'd be awesome if you fixed your capitalization button. Edited by kowhite
  • Like 3

I dont know why I had this thought but...It'd be awesome if you fixed your capitalization button.

FIXED, IS IT WORKING?

Edit: lol seriously, going back a few pages. I really am the only one typing like that. Will use caps if it's more readable. I didn't think it mattered much.

Edited by a2k

FIXED, IS IT WORKING?

Edit: lol seriously, going back a few pages. I really am the only one typing like that. Will use caps if it's more readable. I didn't think it mattered much.

You forgot bold, bitch.

fixed for Claire.

• Like 3

FIXED, IS IT WORKING?Edit: lol seriously, going back a few pages. I really am the only one typing like that. Will use caps if it's more readable. I didn't think it mattered much.

Ha, I appreciate the improvement.Though, no, it doesn't matter much. I'm just being a...to quote Clairezilla...bitch. Edited by kowhite
  • Like 3