Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

so 100m is dead for EoT with that poor Sat I guess, sign of poor legs. I knew GA wouldnot turn back to support it when they already dumped it. Great legs for sci-fi action ? No such thing. It's a dead genre.

Hilarious drop for Fault. Lol. It might miss 100m as well ... 

• Like 1

so 100m is dead for EoT with that poor Sat I guess, sign of poor legs. I knew GA wouldnot turn back to support it when they already dumped it. Great legs for sci-fi action ? No such thing. It's a dead genre.

Here comes Firedeep being fucking hilarious.

Singer and X-Men are like Martin Campbell and Bond. Milk and cookies.

Singer and Superman are like Martin Campbell and Green Lantern

• Like 13

Singer and Valkyrie are like Martin Campbell and Edge of Darkness.

Singer and Jack the Giant Slayer are like Martin Campbell and Vertical Limit

• Like 1

Always so full of positivity.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Singer and Valkyrie are like Martin Campbell and Edge of Darkness.

Jack and the Giant Slayer is Vertical Limit?Maybe not...if Slayer had a god damn exploding SHOE...I would've liked it more.Vertical Limit forever.
  • Like 1

Finally. Someone else who think Identity is the best Bourne movie.

For sure man. BI is easily the best one. It's very guttural. I'm not sure how else to describe it. The worst is definitely the Renner one, but I guess that doesn't count. Who even directed that? Edited by aDIM Stormborn
  • Like 1

Thur previews for FIOS accounted for almost 1/3rd of Friday's gross so of course Sat was going to drop hard.

I'm not sure why there would be glee in the movie "only" making $49m o/w. Or wanting it to fail especially since it's a well reviewed movie of a well reviewed novel. It sure beats another Nicholas Sparks movie or Twilight thing. 

Edited by TalismanRing

Singer and Jack the Giant Slayer are like Martin Campbell and Vertical Limit

I wish I could make this meme work longer.

But I'm not sure the Legend/Mask Of Zorro is comparable to Apt Pupil or the Usual Suspects

I don't get the reference. It's been a while since I've seen Looper.What does it mean?

The fifteen minutes scene. Creepiest fucking thing I've ever watched. I nearly had to leave the theater.

So brilliant.

For sure man. BI is easily the best one. It's very guttural. I'm not sure how else to describe it. The worst is definitely the Renner one, but I guess that doesn't count. Who even directed that?

Tony Gilroy, director of Michael Clayton.

Damon had some choice words to say about him. I'm siding with Damon.

• Like 3

Tony Gilroy, director of Michael Clayton.Damon had some choice words to say about him. I'm siding with Damon.

It was... Hmm.. Technically OKAY. But the best thing about it was Rachel Weisz. And if the best thing about it is the girlfriend, you know there's something off there. (Though the german girl in BI and Julia Stiles in following movies were quite good, Matt Damon was always the highlight)
  • Like 2