Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

I completely forgot E3 was this week. Awesome.

I'm only excited for Tuesday seeing all I own is a Wii U

Only if you're unfamiliar with Shakespeare or melodramatic romance titles

I'm aware, but Edge of Tomorrow sounds a lot more melodramatic romancey to me

Based on Saturday and Sunday hold...What the...

No way, it will drop at least over 60%. That is completely locked to happen. I am thinking on 70% right now.

I'm with ya on this! 65% minimum.

low 60s drop.

It should benefit from 22 Jump Street being R-rated somewhat and also being a well-regarded film

I am super pumped for this E3. I know that in the end it will suck and won't match my ridiculously high expectations. Sony's conference last year sucked big time.

Nope it was great for the no DRM. HipHopGamer had a wrestling belt for Christ's sake

I am super pumped for this E3. I know that in the end it will suck and won't match my ridiculously high expectations. Sony's conference last year sucked big time.

I just want Uncharted 4 to be shown along with an anticipated release date

Then the movie has already failed.

Off to go shopping. I guess Rises will wait till tonight

Silly Pink. You must always take TDK with you.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Well, we are 6 weeks away from SDCC. Hall H on Saturday should be amazing, the WB/DC slate reveal followed by Marvel's phase 3 reveal. Probably even early footage from BvS and TA2.

Don't think Star Wars will have a presence though.

Edited by grim22

Wasn't the PS4 revealed last year? I thought it was good. Especially those shots thrown at Microsoft.

The PS4 was revealed in an event in February. That was awesome. The conference in E3? Not so much.

They were trying to crush Xbox and succeed 

True, but, IMO, Microsoft had a better conference in E3. 

Nope it was great for the no DRM. HipHopGamer had a wrestling belt for Christ's sake

The only game they revealed was the shitty The Order...

I just want Uncharted 4 to be shown along with an anticipated release date

Expect it no sooner than late 2015. 

The PS4 was revealed in an event in February. That was awesome. The conference in E3? Not so much. True, but, IMO, Microsoft had a better conference in E3. The only game they revealed was the shitty The Order... Expect it no sooner than late 2015.

I think the general consensus was Ps4 won the conference and so far has won the war...But Tuesday... X1 officially goes on sale for 399.

Transcendence had a good release date, but the main problem for EoT has been marketing and a lack of response from audiences to said marketing. That release date would not have helped matters. Had the JA move to February been decided in March, then they could have made a late change and pushed EoT to July, thus winning more time for marketing and using a prime release date in an otherwise horridly barren July.

I agree. Edge would do a lot better with only Apes and GOTG as competition

I don't like Gary Oldman based off the trailers and that means the movie may be doing something wrong.

WHAAA