Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

It would be great if GODZILLA made 200 M. However, even if it didn't, WB would be happy. I want it to cross the 200 M mark though. I want to have a record-breaking year, the one with the most 200 M films.

• Like 1

So guys, I saw the rest of Predators in bed. I still don't know why the fuck the Topher Grace character exists. His motivations make no sense.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

WB will probably "Superman Returns" Godzilla to $200M.Other than that, it might not get there on its own steam.Despite some people's protestations to the contrary, it's clear people didn't like the movie very much. Which is unfortunate as I quite enjoyed the movie BUT we can't all like the same things.

• Like 2

Mal 200M is out of question now?

It should be at 127M after this weekend so it would need better than 45% drops from here on out to hit 200 (about 43% would do it)  So not impossible but rather unlikely with HTTYD2 opening.  A harsh drop for FIOS may also help Maleficent keep some theaters.

Edited by 23IsEverywhere

So guys, I saw the rest of Predators in bed. I still don't know why the fuck the Topher Grace character exists. His motivations make no sense.

Because the Predators thought it'd be hilarious to abduct a pansy serial killer rapist and watch him somehow make it to the Final 3 survivors in a group of badasses. Them abducting Walton Goggins also made no sense, but it was worth it to see his spine get ripped out.

Edited by Numbers the One True King
  • Like 1

Because the Predators thought it'd be hilarious to abduct a pansy serial killer rapist and watch him somehow make it to the Final 3 survivors in a group of badasses. Them abducting Walton Goggins also made no sense, but it was worth it to see his spine get ripped out.

The movie was good, but the existence of a few characters was just stupid.

The movie was good, but the existence of a few characters was just stupid.

Yeah I would have cut Grace and Goggins and replaced with them with actual trained killers/soldiers.

Fishburne's character was a good concept that just went totally off the rails in execution.

• Like 1

Yeah I would have cut Grace and Goggins and replaced with them with actual trained killers/soldiers.

Fishburne's character was a good concept that just went totally off the rails in execution.

Fishburne's character is barely used. The idea is good, but it is totally wasted.