Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

I strongly doubt that. They produced like 200 copies, if that. It only got released in a few stores around the country. Movies don't sell anymore on DVD. If they did, they wouldn't cancel most movies Bluray releases. There are barely any movies getting released in the format now. 

I bet they just think now that everyone saw the first online lets try the sequel, which is completely stupid.

Your country sucks, CJohn. 

How big of a drop will TFIOS have for Saturday? I don't see the activity like yesterday or thursday night. Hmmm.

Friday was 8.2m + 17.9m

If it gets 17.9m on Saturday, that's a 31% drop.

If it drops 10% from non-preview Friday and gets 16.1m, then it's a 38% drop from full Friday.

Twilight's was 41%. That gives it 15.4m

I too have zero interest in 22JS.

Naturally, it will be a massive hit.

if the crowd I saw it with is any indication it'll be a huge hit and have great wom. people laughing so hard I couldn't hear the dialogue for the rest of the scene in some parts.

• Like 1

Friday was 8.2m + 17.9m

If it gets 17.9m on Saturday, that's a 31% drop.

If it drops 10% from non-preview Friday and gets 16.1m, then it's a 38% drop from full Friday.

Twilight's was 41%. That gives it 15.4m

Though Twilight's midnights to non-preview ratio was much better at 7m + 29m.

So calculating from non-preview Friday, Twilight dropped 27% on Saturday.

That would give FiOS 13m and a 50% drop from full Friday.

Edited by a2k

How big of a drop will TFIOS have for Saturday? I don't see the activity like yesterday or thursday night. Hmmm.

Notfabio from HSX mentioned advanced ticket sales for today

At usual megaplex there are 49 advance sales for today vs 301 Friday for Fault read into that as you will {nm}  notfabio on Jun 07, 08:10

are there usually a lot of Saturday advance sales? {nm}  lobogotti on Jun 07, 08:18

Depends on the film but that is one of the more drastic drops {nm}  notfabio on Jun 07, 08:34

• Like 1

Six hours until EOT IMAX-3D for me.

Forget about what I said earlier. I love you Tele. Just enjoy the fuck out of the movie. I am sure it is glorious in IMAX 3D. I wish I had the chance to see it in the format.

• Like 2