Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

But Ratatouille had to share audience with Simpsons and KFP with Wall-E.

I'm counting on the fact that Planes won't hurt HTTYD. But I don't know, it will all depend on the WOM.

People need to get over the fact that Dragon 2 is a sequel and won't be developing magic legs. Why the hell did those big Dragon not show up on opening weekend? :ph34r:

• Like 2

Guardians has received a good marketing campaign so far, it has a mass appeal, and after Cap 2 and Mal performed so strong can we really doubt Disney? They are the only studio this year really producing movies that perform normally.

Disney is really good at marketing. Being a great force on tv also helps.

• Like 1

People need to get over the fact that Dragon 2 is a sequel and won't be developing magic legs. Why the hell did those big Dragon not show up on opening weekend? :ph34r:

Ok, you really need to stop using that ninja smiley. It adds nothing and makes it look like you want to be seen as trolling completely.

• Like 3

HTTYD 2 will act like a stand-alone movie mark my words.
  • Like 1

Summer 2011 still had Dark of the Moon and Potter, plus everything performed decently. 2014 is currently the worst summer of the 21st century.

2010 is still worse through the same point (assuming this year's average price is $8.30).
  • Like 1

Guardians has received a good marketing campaign so far, it has a mass appeal, and after Cap 2 and Mal performed so strong can we really doubt Disney? They are the only studio this year really producing movies that perform normally.

Muppets, million dollar arm,need for speed

• Like 2

Instead of a preview for next week, I instead give you an analysis of this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIcwarogBNw&feature=youtu.be

Thank you very much Blank for starting my day right. I wish I could like that a billion times.

• Like 3