Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

Starting to think Nothing will have a 100 Million opening this year. Maybe Mockingjay but that's about it. TF4 could surprise could not who really knows/

MJ1 is going to smash it's opening weekend...it will do 100M+ in its sleep...

Posted Image

• Like 2

, dragon

THR http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/22-jump-street-edges-how-711846

22JS 23-24m

HTTYD2 20m

So the non-preview Friday looks the same for both at around 18m. Still early though. Not even 4pm on the west coast.

Hard to know wiith R-rated coms day trade can be seriously all over the place(high extremes) see how evening progresses , yeah i had been for now thinking anything from 22-26 and dragon 18-21

• Like 12

Blue balls for ALL the males in this forum this summer. :ph34r:

Previews have ruined everything, lol. Get you all excited for a monster opening weekend and you find out everything is frontloaded as hell. :D

• Like 1

, dragon

Hard to know wiith R-rated coms day trade can be seriously all over the place(high extremes) see how evening progresses , yeah i had been for now thinking anything from 22-26 and dragon 18-21

Dear God not 18.

I think Guardians is poised to be the big breakout, that or Apes.

Apes will do solid business. The last one was a nice box office surprise.

• Like 3

, dragon

Oh my GOD! 18-21m would be AWFUL for Dragon. :wacko:

• Like 1