Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

I love Cap 2. So what? I got Rocket Raccoon in my sig because he's cute as hell. I may not even see Guardians in the theater. 

Calm down, I didn't mean it as an insult at all. I understand you're not a Marvelite, I'm sorry I was confused.

• Like 1

Not sure if serious. Nobody's mind has been blown.The success of 21JS was overwhelmingly attributed to the perfect chemistry between Tatum and Hill. Those characters (and the actors' interplay) made the film. It's no surprise that a sequel is killing it at the box office.

Yep, Hill and Tatum had amazing Bromance chemistry. That was my favorite thing about the first Jump Street! :D

• Like 1

Lots of contenders for 3rd place. Disney has first and second place locked up. And, Disney might just take 3rd place with Inside Out too....just because Disney can. 2015 will be a wonderful year at the box office.

-_-

• Like 1

Calm down, I didn't mean it as an insult at all. I understand you're not a Marvelite, I'm sorry I was confused.

I'm not upset. I know you weren't insulting me. I didn't take it as one.  I just need to set you straight.  :lol:

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2

Yep, Hill and Tatum had amazing Bromance chemistry. That was my favorite thing about the first Jump Street! :D

One thing I'll say about Jump Street is that it's direction really does save the day quite a bit.

I'd say Lord/Miller are the only American comedy directors with a style that's different from the McKay school of comedy. It's refreshing and kinetic, kinda like Wright.

I'd say at least 80% of our forum members are well-rounded, willing to discuss any movie, fans of cinema in general. Even Nolanites like MrPink and #ED and Marvelites like Sam and ECSTASY are willing to admit they like the other fanbases' films and will admit a movie of their own fanbase sucks.

Maybe I'd catch your jokes if you actually bothered posting about movies that didn't star Jolie.

I'm not trying to antagonize you, really. I'm really just trying to explain why I always seem to get in arguments with you.

What are you even talking about lol? I post all over the boards in different topics, half of your likes-spreading I get come from Star Wars thread :mellow: You're trying to construct some bizarre argument how you and fellow geeks are 'men of cinema' while those who don't sit 24/7 in comic book movie threads can't possibly be into art of film. Where did that even come from lol?

• Like 1

*Dislike* and *Disappointed*

Well...I pledge allegiance to nothing or no one. Marvelites, Nolanites, Pfisterites they all sound like cults.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 3

So both movies looking to open in 50s. That's good for 22JS, as it will gross 150m+ easily from here. But it has got to be disappointing for HTTYD2 when there were 80m+ predictions flying around. While it will still comfortably gross 200M+, 300M or even 250M+ looks out of reach.

• Like 2

Well...I pledge allegiance to nothing or no one. Marvelites, Nolanites, Pfisterites they all sound like cults.

The Nolanites are a cult.

Watch out for them in the Box Office Hunger Games. They'll get you when you're not looking.

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 1

The Nolanites are a cult.

Watch out for them in the Box Office Hunger Games. They'll get you when you're not looking.

Oh I know. They've infiltrated the Shawarmas.

• Like 3

Lots of contenders for 3rd place. Disney has first and second place locked up. And, Disney might just take 3rd place with Inside Out too....just because Disney can. 2015 will be a wonderful year at the box office.

An all-Disney Top 3 would be

Posted Image

Though retroactively they have it in 1999

Edited by cory
  • Like 1