BK007

Wed #s (RTH) 22JS 5.7 HTTYD2 4.8 Mal 2.4

90+% RT, 6+ Oscar noms assured.

Nicola Peltz wins Best Supporting Actress. Her Oscar ceremony clip of "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!" sends the audience into tears as they remember their yearning for parental love and support.

baumer?

• Like 1

Do you really expect a Transformers movie directed by Michael Bay is going to portray the correct anatomy of a Dinosaur ?

Of course not. But a T-Rex with horns, breathing smoke (also flying perhaps?) is a dragon to me.
  • Like 1

90+% RT, 6+ Oscar noms assured.

Nicola Peltz wins Best Supporting Actress. Her Oscar ceremony clip of "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!" sends the audience into tears as they remember their yearning for parental love and support.

It this wins her an Oscar while Kunis' didn't win one for her role in Oz, I'll quit life.

• Like 1

Of course not. But a T-Rex with horns, breathing smoke (also flying perhaps?) is a dragon to me.

You know it's mechanical right? It's not exactly bound the anatomy of a specific mythical creature B)

• Like 1

I guess I am the only person on this forum who believes Dragon 2 is going to have a great 2nd weekend and do 30-34.  Everyone else is saying only upper 20s.  If it only does upper 20s, that would be terrible. 

I'm curious what it will take for you to realize that this isn't going to do what you think it will.

• Like 2