#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Get over yourself, Mr. Kael. It's summer. People don't wanna watch boring films about profound psychological issues. They want to be entertained and dazzled by giant robots riding robot dinosaurs, stunningly beautiful movie stars playing evil fairies, and mutants fighting the future, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

There is if the movies are shit...

... but I've seen/will see neither so who am I to judge.

I will. One person. That is a lot nowadays over here.

To be fair, the first one was like 100th highest grossing of the year so I understand the delay but stupid Sony ain't getting any of my precious money for this... Especially after that premium Spider-Man ticket :rolleyes:

To be fair, the first one was like 100th highest grossing of the year so I understand the delay but stupid Sony ain't getting any of my precious money for this... Especially after that premium Spider-Man ticket :rolleyes:

The first one bombed over here. It was released in late June so yeah. They are trying bigger things with this one. 

I can't get excited about another superhero reboot or sequel anymore. Good or bad. They killed any and all enthusiasm I had for comic book movies. 

Well, fine, I understand. But don't make statements relating originality to quality, because it's bs. Pure and simple.

• Like 2

The first one bombed over here. It was released in late June so yeah. They are trying bigger things with this one. 

Finland makes no fucking sense. Like, This Is The End and 21 Jump Street both went straight to DVD, but The Starving Games got a bigass nationwide distribution. It's like they're screwing with me on purpose. 

Finland makes no fucking sense. Like, This Is The End and 21 Jump Street both went straight to DVD, but The Starving Games got a bigass nationwide distribution. It's like they're screwing with me on purpose. 

This is the End got released here in early October and 21JS in late June (both tanked). I saw both way before those dates. So stupid. But we are getting 22JS earlier this time. The funniest shit is still The Purge 2 going to be released while the first was straight to DVD this past March.

Edited by CJohn