#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is hilarious. However, as others have probably pointed out, it does come with the caveat that you definitely have to be okay with watching horrible people do horrible things. It makes the Seinfeld quartet look like saints by comparison.  ;)

But anyway, this thread is supposed to be about Thursday preview numbers, no?  :P

• Like 2

I'm blessed on COD. However, Dat Pregnancy has fucked my game up. I can only imagine when my son gets here...

:unsure:

Oh yeah, your free time will disappear. Bye bye PS4 time  :ph34r:

Edited by CJohn

Alright I'm out, everyone just keep throwing posts and demands at Jack like the Red Army throwing soldiers at Finland in 1939 and we'll eventually make it work.

wouldn't bother making suggestions. he seems to be enjoying wilful ignorance too much.

• Like 2

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is hilarious. However, as others have probably pointed out, it does come with the caveat that you definitely have to be okay with watching horrible people do horrible things. It makes the Seinfeld quartet look like saints by comparison.  ;)

But anyway, this thread is supposed to be about Thursday preview numbers, no?  :P

There are new movies out now?

Posted Image

Empire's likes were the first time I've ever gotten more than 10 in a row for anything :wub:. And it was from the best pics/gifs thread like 2 years ago.

That thread used to be such a good place to like whore, I was the first person to reach 800, 900, and 1000 likes with it haha

• Like 2