#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Poor Rachel McAdams.  She once had so much promise.  Who would have guessed ScarJo would go on to have a much more interesting career and filmography. 

I think you're confusing «more interesting» with «more high profile,» which is most definitely not the same, especially when it comes to ScarJo. She's been in higher-profile films (basically Iron Man 2, Cap 2, and TA), but their careers have been just about even, with a couple of hits and a lot of duds. Sure, Scar Jo's hits are bigger, way bigger, but she is not even a factor in that success. People didn't flock to see the Avengers-related films to see her.

18. I sang a medley of Jersey Boys though back in seventh grade; that's how I know like all their songs :lol:

Some of those songs I didn't even know was Franki Valli/4 Seasons. 

Grease is the word, yo.

Omg, Kevin Hart is box office poison.

He needs to be in JUMP STREET: THE FINAL CHAPTER as one of the four evil counterparts

Jonah Hill - Seth Rogen

Dave Franco - James Franco

Ice Cube - Kevin Hart

Channing Tatum - IDK

I think you're confusing «more interesting» with «more high profile,» which is most definitely not the same, especially when it comes to ScarJo. She's been in higher-profile films (basically Iron Man 2, Cap 2, and TA), but their careers have been just about even, with a couple of hits and a lot of duds. Sure, Scar Jo's hits are bigger, way bigger, but she is not even a factor in that success. People didn't flock to see the Avengers-related films to see her.

Well what's interesting is relative. I think her filmography is very interesting and varied. She has a great mix of movies that I've enjoyed even if they are lower profile.

Omg, Kevin Hart is box office poison.

Although I haven't seen it yet, I've heard that TLAM2 may be one of the worst examples of a movie made just to capitalize on one of its stars successes. Kevin Hart basically dominates the film.

Edited by Fancyarcher

I was actually talking about ScarJo’s smaller movies like Ghost World, Lost in Translation, Match Point, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Her and Under The Skin. 

Releasing 22JS and TLAM2 in back-to-back weekends is the 2nd dumbest thing Sony has done this year. The first being green light the Venom and Sinister Six spin-offs. 

Oh won't you stay stay stay

Just a little bit longer (stay stay stay)
Please please please please please tell me that you're gonna (stay stay stay)
Now your daddy don't mind,(stay stay stay)
and your mommy don't mind (stay stay stay)
Could we have some Dragon numbers, just one more, one more time

OH WON'T YOU STAYYY

Way to funny great minds think a like :rofl:

6-7.5m

• Like 1

Although I haven't seen it yet, I've heard that TLAM2 may be one of the worst examples of a movie made just to capitalize on one of its stars successes. Kevin Hart basically dominates the film.

lol, poor michael ealy.

I like that guy a lot. just needs that one role that's gonna push him over the top

The premise for Think Like a Man Too feels really tired, even by sequel standards (all of the couples who got together in the first movie go to Las Vegas and engage in a bunch of Hangover-lite wacky schenanigans? Seriously?). Can't say I'm surprised that the returns look to be diminished.

Edited by filmlover