La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

It's especially disturbing when you see older stars, with experience in the business and dealing with the media, imploding like this.

If I were a publicist for an up-and-coming star, I'd fucking tape their mouth shut and make sure they say nothing unless they double-check with me first.

Yeah. This is a great point. And I will add that even though Oldman is experienced he is probably still old school. Media is a totally different animal than what it was when he started. Stars could control the information that got out. Everything is a free for all now even if it is a lie or partial truth. It's all about the headline or the soundbyte.

• Like 2

Oldman's comments about Spielberg in 2000 put his career on ice for a few years. he was forced to do some bullshit then. he came back with potter/batman after a while...

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

That was a long list :)Good for them

I also checked it now. That is like, 90% of the Forum regulars. Cool, I guess. I am glad here everyone can be here in peace and there is no bullshit against anyone. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

It'll be kinda hilarious if Portugal starts wrecking Ghana and reaches a necessary goal-scoring point to advance, but then Ronaldo gets himself red-carded and with only 10 men facing Ghana gets in one last goal to keep Portugal out as Ronaldo screams about the injustice of it all from the tunnel.

But I'd prefer if Portugal and Ghana just tied. No complications there.

• Like 2

I also checked it now. That is like, 90% of the Forum regulars. Cool, I guess. I am glad here everyone can be here in peace and there is no bullshit against anyone. 

Rth at the top of the list - the gay thunder God!  :P

• Like 1

It'll be kinda hilarious if Portugal starts wrecking Ghana and reaches a necessary goal-scoring point to advance, but then Ronaldo gets himself red-carded and with only 10 men facing Ghana gets in one last goal to keep Portugal out as Ronaldo screams about the injustice of it all from the tunnel.

But I'd prefer if Portugal and Ghana just tied. No complications there.

I admit: I would also laugh at that. 

• Like 2