CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I don't know if I'm prepared to see this 3-hour beast of a movie tonight. I'm starting to get kind of scared and I'm in too deep to back out now. Any tips?

I misread and thought you said 3-hour breast movie. OH god 

• Like 3

I don't know if I'm prepared to see this 3-hour beast of a movie tonight. I'm starting to get kind of scared and I'm in too deep to back out now. Any tips?

Follow this dude

Posted Image

• Like 3

Bring the brightness on your phone down to a minimum and play games/go online when you're bored. It's not like anyone will notice you're on your phone anyway in the midst of the noise and endless fight scenes. 

• Like 2

Hmm, 36M.

What's the absolute lowest and absolute highest it can go from that?

I can't imagine it'd go much lower than 32, and I guess 40 is probably the high end.

My guess is anywhere from $25 to $50 million.

• Like 2

Hmm, 36M.

What's the absolute lowest and absolute highest it can go from that?

I can't imagine it'd go much lower than 32, and I guess 40 is probably the high end.

Well it's like 2pm on the west coast so it can basically do whatever

• Like 1

Would 215 mil DOM be a good estimate for Transformers total gross?

Jesus dude, chill the fuck out. We don't even have solid OD numbers and you are already talking about the DOM total. 

• Like 1

I dunno either.

I'm scared.

• Like 2

Replug. "Box office Fact or Fiction" with Tele, JAndrew and John Marston:  http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/15317-box-office-fact-or-fiction-week-13-w-jandrew-tele-and-john-transformers-dragon-star-wars-and-more/

Give it a read to see which movie Tele considers the funniest in the last 20 years.

One of. :)

But it is spin. Spring Break wasn't universal. Some people were out some weren't. It was staggered. Unlike summer when every school is out.

I don't think it takes anything away from CAP2 to parenthetically mention that its OW came during spring break. It's a tremendous opening and it deserves every accolade, and it was very smart of Marvel to pick that specific date.

• Like 1

Well, you could always buy a really large soda at the concession stand beforehand to make sure you go to the bathroom like 8,000 times during the movie. I doubt you'll miss much if you do.

• Like 2

Bring the brightness on your phone down to a minimum and play games/go online when you're bored. It's not like anyone will notice you're on your phone anyway in the midst of the noise and endless fight scenes. 

Yes they will. Don't do that shit, I see you there with your phone. :angry:

• Like 9

2nd biggest OD in Russia according to BOM.

Too bad it will drop heavily today due to the World Cup game.

What World Cup game? That was yesterday and they got eliminated.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Don't bring your pregnant wife with you

• Like 7