CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

@LexG_III

NEW RULE FOR MOVIES: No more FORESTS. FORESTS are INSTANTLY BORING. This is how I know DAWN/APES is going to make me drowsy

6/27/14, 2:55 PM

@LexG_III

When I was a kid I saw enough WOODS where I grew up. URBAN ACTION and CITYSCAPES are EXCITING. Forest action = ALWAYS BORING. ALWAYS

@LexG_III

Hobbit, boring, SWATH boring, JEDI boring, Pathfinder boring, Excalibur RULES but kinda boring, ALL because of FORESTS. Instant boredom

6/27/14, 2:56 PM

• Like 4

Seen lots of films under estimated. Sometimes by over 10-20M Empire. Ive been tracking BO wonders for a longtime.

If you sen Noctis's posts on BOM.. He is the last one to be talking about logic.. LOL

Sorry, Kal, but you make lots of ridiculous predictions and rarely bring logic into your predictions. You are way more illogical with you predictions than most on here.

For example, there is noway this is doing 45M.  :lol:

• Like 3

Not in terms of Friday numbers.

I think SM1 was a famous one.. The friday was far bigger than estimates. :)

Although I believe you to be correct that Fridays aren't usually off by  much. Still As a Prime and Transformers

1 and 3 fan... Theres alot of people who dont pre-buy tickets  to keep my hopes for 100+M Alive.

Are you saying its impossible Tele? :angry:

@LexG_III

NEW RULE FOR MOVIES: No more FORESTS. FORESTS are INSTANTLY BORING. This is how I know DAWN/APES is going to make me drowsy

@LexG_III

When I was a kid I saw enough WOODS where I grew up. URBAN ACTION and CITYSCAPES are EXCITING. Forest action = ALWAYS BORING. ALWAYS

@LexG_III

Hobbit, boring, SWATH boring, JEDI boring, Pathfinder boring, Excalibur RULES but kinda boring, ALL because of FORESTS. Instant boredom

6/27/14, 2:56 PM

"Return of the Jedi" Boring?  That's Blasphemous.  The speeder bikes on Endor alone make that Forest sequence bada$$.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 2