CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I get the hate for TF2. Don't get the hate for TF3. Yes, it's dumb, but the action and 3D delivered big time. TF2 didn't even deliver on that. 

Yeah, TF3 is a fucking shit movie. I mean, seriously, it fails on pretty much all basics of film, but it's still got an entertaining as hell third act and good 3D.

I get the hate for TF2. Don't get the hate for TF3. Yes, it's dumb, but the action and 3D delivered big time. TF2 didn't even deliver on that. 

Well, Rosie, whatever her last name is, was bad, it was too long, and the action got kinda boring after a while. Also, it had plenty of stupid humor in it.

The 3D was great though, I will give it that. 

I don't hate it, but it is far from a great movie. I give it a C/C-.

Edited by Empire

Well, Rosie, whatever her last name is, was bad, it was too long, and the action got kinda boring after a while. Also, it had plenty of stupid humor in it.

The 3D was great though, I will give it that. 

Rosie was bad. The craft that went into the visuals made it enjoyable for me. 

Yeah, TF3 is a fucking shit movie. I mean, seriously, it fails on pretty much all basics of film, but it's still got an entertaining as hell third act and good 3D.

Yeah, the third act probably makes me remember it more fondly than I otherwise would. 

He's already seen the real thing. :angry:

Yeah we know. Rub it in. Been there and done that huh? huh?  :(

:lol:E is still hung up on this. Rth will get it for at least a year.
  • Like 1

Rank the marvel movies

Rank the Marvel Movie Actors!

RDJ

Mark Ruffalo

Sam Jackson

Chris Evans

Chris Hemsworth

Tom Hiddleston

In hotness

Chris Evans

Chris Hemsworth