CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Ethan Hunt, you just reminded me how amazing the last Mission Impossible was.

Btw I saw Fault In Our Stars today and I liked it. It's 15 minutes too long and I didn't really buy the guy character (no video game-obsessed teenage boy talks like that) but otherwise very solid and hits that emotional sweet spot. After The Descendants, The Spectacular Now and TFIOS we can all agree that Shailene is superior to JLaw. There is not one false note in her performances, as opposed to JLaw who totally overacted in American Hustle. 

• Like 3

I Might enjoy a couple of the Harry Potter movies more than LOTR 3 but certaintly not 2. 

Only Noctis think LOTR 2 and 3 are overrated and Potter is better lol. Hah hah. .Only two HPs in my mind are even close to quality of the elite of the mega franchises from HP>

Part 7 part 2, HP3., HP4 Goblet of Fire. All the rest of the potters are pretty much cannon fodder when compared

to Empire  Strikes BAck, SW ANH,   LOTR 2 and 3. :) (Especially 2  My god the battle for Helms deep and too many incredible moments in film to mention) I think because they screwed over PJ for LOTR 1  and 2, they just gave everything to him for the finale

Ethan..lol

I need to see district 9... LOL but in the league of Avatar for the best of 2009????   Hell no I say!!

• Like 1

Pink wasted no time I see.

At least I waited until we were over. You've been smoochin' wit everybody! Snuffy. Al. Leo. Little Moe, with the gimpy leg. Cheeks. Boney Bob. Cliff.

• Like 8

Since Nolan is a fan of Bay do you think he is watching TF4 this weekend? Probably in IMAX

He probably already saw it in a private screening with Bay, Spielberg and Cameron. 

• Like 2

"You will give the people of earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders".

Posted Image

• Like 2

Btw I saw Fault In Our Stars today and I liked it. It's 15 minutes too long and I didn't really buy the guy character (no video game-obsessed teenage boy talks like that) but otherwise very solid and hits that emotional sweet spot. After The Descendants, The Spectacular Now and TFIOS we can all agree that Shailene is superior to JLaw. There is not one false note in her performances, as opposed to JLaw who totally overacted in American Hustle. 

I was dragged to that a few days ago and flat-out did not get it.

• Like 1

*whispers*

I think JLaw is really overrated and she ruined Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle for me…  :ph34r:

• Like 1

"You will give the people of earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders".

Posted Image

If Zack Snyder is directing, than I'm almost certain this show will still be better than the movie.
  • Like 6

*whispers*

I think JLaw is really overrated and she ruined Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle for me…  :ph34r:

GTFO before I ban you. 

• Like 3

Since Nolan is a fan of Bay do you think he is watching TF4 this weekend? Probably in IMAX

What if Nolan directed Transformers?  

At least I waited until we were over. You've been smoochin' wit everybody! Snuffy. Al. Leo. Little Moe, with the gimpy leg. Cheeks. Boney Bob. Cliff.

It was only E and it was for our Hunger Games roles...

*in franco voice* You knew this was coming, #ED

Yeah well, his loss.

Posted Image

Boy heat those words always make me tingle..And since superman made nearly 700M coming off a flop and almost

1.5 B between BO and HV revenue.. We can just laugh off another ludcrious post from poster not too many people respect.

[mod edited]

Edited by CJohn