CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

It's not my cup of tea, but it wasn't too bad. Angie was good though, no doubt. I also had some weird attachment to Diaval as well

What about DAT COPLEY?

Pokemon Live Action!?  

Posted Image

Just saying it'd make big money

YES, YES, YES!

STOP IT

Actually, I want some romance too... :(

So do I.......so do I.  :(

And I know that it's totally crazy to dream we'd find romance but for the first time in forever... Jandrew can give us a chance

(not that he's going to lol)

• Like 3

Yoh Blanks.

Do Not DonutsOfficer Rockwell and Sgt. Vokal are eating donuts in a store.Vokal: Say Rockwell you ever wonder what goes into these things?Rockwell: No not really, why are you asking this question all of the sudden?Vokal: I honestly really don’t have any idea why.Chester Weighton enters the store.Chester Weighton: Alright Mr. Weighton you may only have one donut. I repeat only one.Chester Weighton walks up to the counter.Man at the counter: How may I help you?Chester Weighton: I’d like a donut with chocolate, plain, raspberry, glazed, and strawberry filling please.Man at the counter: Okay that’ll be 10.99Chester Weighton slaps himself.Chester Weighton: No, no, no! You were supposed to only get one donut stupid. Not one with multiple flavors.Chester Weighton raises his hand. The man is about to give him his bag.Chester Weighton: I take it back. I only want one donut. I’ll just have the plain please.Man at the counter: Alright, give me a second (puts donuts back). How much are they paying me for this job?He comes back and gives him a bag.Chester Weighton: Thank you!Chester Weighton walks off, as he does he starts eating his donut. He manages to finish it off as he closes the door.Chester Weighton: That was tasty.As Chester Weighton walks off his stomach begins to grumble.Chester Weighton: I’m still hungry? Ugh I caught a case of hungeridious again.Chester Weighton runs (slow runs) back to the donut shop.A man walks off with a bag, the man at the counter watches.Man at the counter: Thank you, come again.Chester Weighton opens the door, and slowly walks to the counter sweating as he does.Chester Weighton (heavy breathing): I’ve changed my mind gimme every donut you’ve got.Man at the counter: My, my aren’t you in an awful hurry?Officer Rockwell and Sgt. Vokal watch from beyond.Sgt. Vokal: Say Rock isn’t that the same fatty from before who wanted to have all those donuts?Officer Rockwell: I don’t know I wasn’t really paying attention since I was eating.Vokal looks.Sgt. Vokal: Ah who cares (goes back to eating his donut).Chester Weighton is up at the counter. He’s about to be given another bag.Chester Weighton (hits himself): What are you doing? Do you want to keep getting fatter?Chester Weighton moves his hands. The man at the counter comes up with a bag in his hand.Chester Weighton: No, no, no, no! I can’t dare, I’m really trying to lose weight. Eating donuts would only make things worse.The man at the counter puts the bag back.Man at the counter: Make up your mind!Chester Weighton falls to the ground and starts crying.Chester Weighton: I can’t take it anymore, I want to lose weight but I love donuts.The man at the counter shakes his head.Man at the counter: Alright you lose fifty pound and you can come back right here and you can have as many donuts as you want.Chester Weighton: Really? Wow! Thank you!Chester Weighton runs off.Man at the counter: Fool! (The end)

*applauds* DAMN THE QUOTA

• Like 1