CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Ok I need some input from the community. I live in a small area that rarely get limited release films. I see that July 2nd theres a movie that opens at my local Regal called "America" and I have never heard of it. The poster is the Statue of Liberty and it's slowly disappearing so i'm assuming its a Republican based film but I just find it out that this movie is getting a really big release since I never seen anything on it. Has anyone else seen an ad for this movie??

Yes, it's Dinesh D'Souza's new movie. It opened in 3 theaters this weekend. I imagine it'll eventually expand to a couple hundred.

Ok I need some input from the community. I live in a small area that rarely get limited release films. I see that July 2nd theres a movie that opens at my local Regal called "America" and I have never heard of it. The poster is the Statue of Liberty and it's slowly disappearing so i'm assuming its a Republican based film but I just find it out that this movie is getting a really big release since I never seen anything on it. 

Has anyone else seen an ad for this movie??

I saw a trailer for it at Million Dollar Arm.

That's all I got to say about it.

Beyonce > Mariah, Christina, your favorite singer

Well Beyoncé certainly has her own brand and has made her way to the top and stayed there for quite some time.

However, vocally no. They are just better vocalists than Bey. But I do love her style.

• Like 3

I just googled Ariana Grande and watched a youtube video. Cute girl, catchy song but she is not and never will be better than Mariah in this lifetime. :lol:

You got that right. Yeah, cute girl, catchy song; but nothing special. And I thought she sounds way too screechy most of the times, or like she's singing with her nose or something.Mariah Carey in her heyday is a queen :worthy:
  • Like 5

Beyonce > Mariah, Christina, your favorite singer

G0rl, Beyonce has the same range as Rick Astley. And she adds fake vocal effects to her live performances.

She think I don't notice her echo effect, but I does. I does sees it, Beyonce.

• Like 3

What? No. Gravity is perfect except for the hallucination scene.2010: Toy Story 3Runner-Up: Tangled2011: The MuppetsRunner-Up: Captain America: The First Avenger2012: Wreck-It RalphRunner-Up: The Avengers2013: GravityRunner-Up: Her2014: The LEGO MovieRunner-Up: X-Men: Days of Future Past

2010: The Social Network 1st Runner-Up: True Grit2nd Runner Up: Tangled2011: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 21st Runner Up: Warrior2nd Runner Up: The Descedants2012: Life of Pi1st Runner Up: Silver Linings Playbook2nd Runner Up: The Avengers2013: Gravity1st Runner Up: Inside Llewyn Davis2nd Runner Up: The Wolf of Wall Street2014: The LEGO Movie1st Runner Up: X-Men: Days of Future Past2nd Runner Up: The Fault in Our Stars

G0rl, Beyonce has the same range as Rick Astley. And she adds fake vocal effects to her live performances.

She think I don't notice her echo effect, but I does. I does sees it, Beyonce.

:rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:

Yes. I guess I should have said Production team which includes the writers and sound people..

Max Martin has worn out his welcome, and Dr. Luke can STAY taking his Illuminati-probe ass outta here.

I need more Hit-Boy in Pop music.

Well Beyoncé certainly has her own brand and has made her way to the top and stayed there for quite some time.

However, vocally no. They are just better vocalists than Bey. But I do love her style.

I would agree with this, though I do still think she has damn good vocals.  There's a warm up video of her singing 1+1 that gives me cold chills.  But I also think overall, she is the best female entertainer of our generation.  She is the full package.

• Like 3

Sorry if I was personally insulting TF4 fanboys on here over the past 2 days.  I was attempting to attack Michael Bay and the crap he continously makes, and it is a very blurry line to cross where that becomes personally attacking the audiences who goes to see the movies. 

• Like 6

Hmm...you guys are giving me ideas...Pink and E? Pink and Numbers? Pink and Sam? Reddevil and Empire? Ed and Tele? Ed and E? Jandrew and illustrious honeys?Hmm...People who dont read the Games are probably so lost rn.

Your story has indeed turning into blatant BO fan fiction, Jandrew. Slash, straight, combo, you got it all.But make no mistakes, I ain't complaining.
  • Like 6