CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I was shocked they didn't start with one of the ladder matches.

I am too, but at the same time happy. I am sure there will be some crap between the ladder matches. Probably the Layla/Summer Rae thing with Fandango as the special referee. 

Unforgiven

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Blazing Saddles

Once Upon a Time in the West

A Fistful of Dollars (though I like Yojimbo better)

3:10 To Yuma (2007)

True Grit (2010)

Edited by Orestes
  • Like 1

I'd put Wild Wild West at the top. I mean, Will Smith featuring Dru Hill

I have never seen Wild Wild West. It is probably a good decision to never see it. 

I have never seen Wild Wild West. It is probably a good decision to never see it. 

Sir Ken is in it. It is required viewing.

Plus apparently the reason there's a giant robo-spider in it has something to do with the time Kevin Smith was hired to write a Superman script and the producer wanted a spider villain in it or some shit like that.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 4

Excuse you. Will not hear a bad word against a movie that boasts yet another chilling villainous performance from Sir Ken.

Posted Image

• Like 6

Listen to this masterpiece. Will Smith and the guy who made the Thong Song

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

Sir Ken is in it. It is required viewing.

Plus apparently the reason there's a giant robo-spider in it has something to do with the time Kevin Smith was hired to write a Superman script and the producer wanted a spider villain in it or some shit like that.

Who the fuck Sir Ken ended up in this mess? This has a giant spider? What? I may need to see it just for the laughs.