CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

So when the Joker gives the bomb threat on the ferry's he's reading from a notepad. Any possibility he may have been working with Bane and Talia? Probably not, since he's too much of a wildcard but it's interesting to think about.

I'm trying to figure if being a closeted gay man could be the main factor in turning someone into a paranoid fascist.If that wasn't the main factor then I'm confused as to why his sexuality would be made into the central theme.

Well, but it was. It was the only point of the movie, really. 

Edited by CJohn

so it's pathetic wish-fulfilment power fantasy bullshit? I can see that too, I guess.

I would say it's a male soap opera. One that also can be very educational. I'll always know what a Narcissist is thanks to the WWE because they had a wrestler named the Narcissist Lex Luger who was a narcissist.

• Like 1

I'm trying to figure if being a closeted gay man could be the main factor in turning someone into a paranoid fascist.If that wasn't the main factor then I'm confused as to why his sexuality would be made into the central theme.

because that's the strand they thought was gonna lead them to awards and shit, probably.

I would say it's a male soap opera. One that also can be very educational. I'll always know what a Narcissist is thanks to the WWE because they had a wrestler named the Narcissist Lex Luger who was a narcissist.

Do you want to beat a man's brains in? Edited by Jack Nevada hates movies

Wrestling is for every man who ever wished that they could beat another man's brains in and get away with it.

Wouldn't that be MMA or boxing?I thought people watched wrestling for the humor and storyline twists wrapped in testosterone.
  • Like 1

Wouldn't that be MMA or boxing?I thought people watched wrestling for the humor and storyline twists wrapped in testosterone.

Of course. And the epic chaotic mess you can't see anywhere else. What I just saw in Money in the Bank was awesome. And I couldn't see it anywhere else.