CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

December used to be a shit month. I suppose we can thank December 1997 for changing that perception.

IMO, I would say that although 97 changed it a lot, it wasn't until 4 years later when December became an event film month.

9th UPDATE, MONDAY, 8:30  AM;Despite other’s estimates, Paramount is still sticking to its $100M number and that is what it is going to report this morning: $100.038M

LOL

• Like 12

9th UPDATE, MONDAY, 8:30  AM;Despite other’s estimates, Paramount is still sticking to its $100M number and that is what it is going to report this morning: $100.038M

LOL

That's ridiculous.

• Like 3

LOL

In my opinion, if they keep it over $100M OW, it's the box office OW moment of the summer. That's amazing. Haha.

• Like 7

Yea I remember when TA 200.3 million estimate came in and people thought Disney did that to claim the 200 million OW headlines. Of course TA ended up having at Godly 57 million Sunday with actual figures. 

Yes

Was a great weekend, first 2nd biggest opening day, then Sat record broken by nearly 18 million and somehow the film biggest the biggest Sunday ever even adjusted for 3d and inflation in May! 

• Like 2

LOL

*Puerto Rico joke*

• Like 2