CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Don't even recall them naming the Dinobots.I need to stop thinking Dinobots. I'm seriously pissed.

The promo material gave their names and 

Grimlock and Slug were the old names of the T.rex and Triceratops. Strafe was Swoop with a new name and an extra head+tails. Scorn was new.

the early overreaction in the beginning of this thread was laughable. Even though it was known that this was not a huge rush factor franchise

50% of the domestic total made in the first 5 days isn't a huge rush factor?? This IS a front loaded franchise, but having the first three all open midweek makes it VERY hard to compare and extrapolate. All we can do is compare it to other 3 day weekends.
  • Like 1

Don't even recall them naming the Dinobots.I need to stop thinking Dinobots. I'm seriously pissed.

I haven't seen TF4 so I don't know which ones are in it or not. But originally it's Grimlock, Sludge, Slag, Snarl, and Swoop.

Edited by OmegaSupreme

Tell your brother to STFU for once and let you finish watching something you're interested in. :)

I swear, if I don't see the Terminator movies and Short Term 12 before I lose Netflix, I will murder him

2013 WW/DOM:

Posted Image

2012 WW:

Posted Image

2012 DOM:

Posted Image

2011 WW/DOM:

Posted Image

2010 WW/DOM:

Posted Image

uhhhh Thanks?

Don't do it. :)

Good talk. :P

• Like 2

The promo material gave their names and 

Grimlock and Slug were the old names of the T.rex and Triceratops. Strafe was Swoop with a new name and an extra head+tails. Scorn was new.

dinobot names:

I could swear

either Drift or Crosshairs called one of them Spike at the end of the movie.

I love this

FUCK THE QUOTA *rages to the heavens*

Thanks. What did you love about it? Just wondering? I've written plenty of other SB story, I consider him to be the most unique superhero ever created. The character is meant to a satire of superhero tropes as well.