CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Whenever a new TF movie comes out the sparks always fly. I wonder how a movie franchise creates such animosity between users, though it'd be boring without, so flame on! #fanboysvshaters :flamewar:

• Like 1

Cap 2 and DOFP have TDKR beat not only in the action department but drama department also.

The Bucky and Xavier stuff was stronger dramatically than anything you get from Blake/Bane/Talia

I still don't understand how everyone thinks Cap 2 is anything above average. 

Richard Fleischer who directed Tora! Tora! Tora! had one very long and kind of wackily diverse CV

Conan the Destroyer

Mandingo

Soylent Green! (

is people!

)

The Boston Strangler

Doctor Dolittle

Barabbas

The Vikings

20000 Leagues Under the Sea

Compulsion

Violent Saturday

The Narrow Margin

• Like 1

Cap 2 and DOFP have TDKR beat not only in the action department but drama department also.

The Bucky and Xavier stuff was stronger dramatically than anything you get from Blake/Bane/Talia.

WHAAA

DOFP and Cap 2 run circles around DKR

I disagree completely. While CAP2's beats weren't wrong, they weren't executed strongly. Good ideas, not-so-great execution.

Posted Image

• Like 3

Whenever a new TF movie comes out the sparks always fly. I wonder how a movie franchise creates such animosity between users, though it'd be boring without, so flame on! #fanboysvshaters :flamewar:

Considering this is Transformers ya'll are talking about, LOUD NOISES feels completely appropriate.

I still don't understand how everyone thinks Cap 2 is anything above average. 

Differences of opinion are a truly inexplicable thing.

I for one can't understand anyone that doesn't appreciate it's awesome kickass perfection. B)

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 3

Differences of opinions are a truly inexpiable thing.

I for one can't understand anyone that doesn't appreciate it's awesome kickass perfection. B)

I agree completely. When you see greatness, it should be easily recognizable.

Posted Image

• Like 2

I disagree completely. While CAP2's beats weren't wrong, they weren't executed strongly. Good ideas, not-so-great execution.

I dont know about that.. The sections where Cap is cornered, in the elevator.. The final confrontation with Bucky, and  the part with him taking on the gunship and execution of his mind , body and shield as one manuvers push the envelope in all new ways that  Nolans batman failed in. Tele.

TDK does get the dramatics done better throughout CBM film that just about any other film though. Spiderman 2 get the all out having everything factor the best Ive ever seen.. The speech between him and Mary Jane and why he cant be with her.

The Train sequence, the missing footage in Spiderman2.1(with him and the agent in the elevator--man so many reasons Spidey 2 and TDK were the elite of the fold)

Now enter Captain 2  as its times to make room. He joins the top the top 3 , top 5 arena easily.

Also far more rewatchable than TDKR and TDK is Captain 2.