CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

The hand to hands were better than pretty much everything except for Bourne and probably the raid (though I've never seen the whole movie). So yeah.

Cap 2 really did great with the hand to hand combat scenes. The fight scenes were top notch.

• Like 2

The hell?

I don't get how y'all were super disappointed with TDKR.

Control your own damn expectations.

Honestly, how did y'all expect it to be on the level of TDK or better?

TDK was the perfect storm.

Y'all way too extra.

TDKR was a mess. Sorry. 

Plus, it has probably the worst death scene ever.

• Like 4

Amen my queen... TDKR folks at my showing was saying wow its POS ... I saw Capt 3 times and everytime folks cheered!!!!!

Capt 2  is no joke , no nonsense triumph. If Nolan had done  Batman IV , that shit would have flopped after  a film like TDKR or a huge drop off at the BO.

I saw Cap 4 times and will gladly see it again.

• Like 1

I disagree since it was intentionally aimed at 10-12 year olds. It was deffinitely a little jarring seeing the film have the tone of an animated film for kids, but I don't think that makes it bad. 

I guess bad to me. I can accept that I wasn't the target demographic, and that does make sense as to why I wouldn't like it.

IM3? Do you mean the Impressive and Mesmerizing 3? The trio formed by WWZ, Man of Steel and Now You See Me? Plus the also existence of DM2, The Heat, White House Down, The Conjuring, The Wolverine, The Butler and We're the Millers. Awesome Summer.

RIPD, Gatsby, Pacific Rim, After Earth... those were shit, tho. 

Iron Man 3 was meh. Not sure why I loved it the first time I saw it. 2 Guns and Elysium weren't particularly good either. 

Shit, the game is near so I have to be quick :D

Good: WWZ

Decent: NYSM, Heat, PR, DM2

Okay: Wolv, Gatsby, MoS, Elysium

Bad: Millers, 2 Guns

Haven't seen the rest but it was mediocre at best. This year is much better in quality.

• Like 2

Yeah, this DC and Marvel shit needs to stop. It is destroying yet another weekend thread...

LOL Tele started this war and completely disappeared and left you to clean up the mess. I see WB is on. He'll put a stop to it.

• Like 3

Nope.

Well I don't even hear the music in a movie for the most part unless it's outstanding. And the cinematography doesn't have to be anything special to me. I'm more of an average movie goer than a film buff so that means nothing to me. As long as the characters are likeable and the story is good I'm halfway there. The fight scenes in CAP2 were better than any other comic book movie period. So yeah it did something different. The hand to hands were better than pretty much everything except for Bourne and probably the raid (though I've never seen the whole movie). So yeah.

Well Im glad you enjoy movies, and i glad you like Cap 2. But I mean when someone says music and Cinematography don't matter, I have no idea what to say.  Every single aspect from the position of the poster in the room on the background wall in a movie gets judged form me and absorbed into my grade. 

• Like 1

The hell?

I don't get how y'all were super disappointed with TDKR.

Control your own damn expectations.

Honestly, how did y'all expect it to be on the level of TDK or better?

TDK was the perfect storm.

Y'all way too extra.

Eh.  For me the trilogy started at it's high point and went down from there.  The first hour of Batman Begins was the best of the entire series and BB is the only one of the series I re-watch.  I prefer Nolan's non Batman movies and Prestige, Memento, Insomnia over  Inception which should have been called Exposition