CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

The 3 best movies(big releases only) for me from last Summer were:

Pacific Rim, STID, and This is the End. 

Not sure how I would rank them though.

Why did people like STID? The script was a mess. Kahn was one of the worst villans I have ever seen (Cumberbatch tried)

Everybody knows the best superhero film of all time is The Incredibles. Deal with it and move on from your comic book wars to another thread.

Our new God has spoken. Please, stop with the DC/Marvel crap. 

Everybody knows the best superhero film of all time is The Incredibles. Deal with it and move on from your comic book wars to another thread.

I'm going to really start shit now lol. Incredibles is my least favorite pixar movie pre Cars 2 and University. 

With that said its still fucking awesome. 

• Like 1

Was talking to Claire, although apparently she has finally gotten her shit together.

The hell, bitch?

I always have.

I ain't no mess. I own up to my shit.

Even my dad agreed that this Godzilla was at least, decent.

Gojira was super good though, omg. I'm mad he hadn't shown me the film sooner.

• Like 2

• Community Manager

I'm going to really start shit now lol. Incredibles is my least favorite pixar movie pre Cars 2 and University. 

With that said its still fucking awesome. 

Yeah but Pixar didn't make any other superhero films so it wins be default. Unless you want to argue Pixar's other films could fit in the genre?

• Like 2