CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Pokemon isn't even Nintendo's biggest franchise though, Mario is. And even Mario fails to compare to Star Wars.

No its the biggest one in the world dude. I suggest you check your facts..

You are a nuts on that one Panda. Disney grabbed cheap SWs for a measly 4 billion. Thats all its worth for now.

Sorry. And it has sold since the 70s I might ad 22-23B...> Pokemon in only 15 yrs has nearly doubled that...LOL

SWs is almost 40 yrs old.

No comparison...Pokemon is the Juggernaut!

Nooo.

It's gonna have a $125M budget. Starring Logan Lerman, Claire Holt, Jessica Chastain, Mark Strong, etc. Directed by Christoper Nolan.

If you want strong female roles I suggest someone not named Christopher Nolan as director.

• Like 3

Just the videogame size of the franchise has out powered SWs..24billion in 2009... This doesnt include the movies, TV shows, and toys sales...lol. Total revenue as of 2009 30+Billion dollars. Networth 30Biillion. SWS entire franchise networth 5billion..lolAny questions.

The Star Wars net worth is more than 5 billion because of the pure fact all 6 of the movies theatrical gross cover most of that and that's not taking into the fact that Star Wars is a merchandise god.I'll give that Pokemon wins as a video game franchise but it lacks in all of the other compartments.
  • Like 1