CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

This thread will get peaceful now. Please, everyone go back to discuss the numbers... or whatever you guys want to. It is the Weekend Numbers thread after all. 

• Like 1

This thread will get peaceful now. Please, everyone go back to discuss the numbers... or whatever you guys want to. It is the Weekend Numbers thread after all. 

Yeah, wow. I'd actually prefer ranking the Marvel movies to whatever this was :wacko:

• Like 1

Automatic generated messageThis topic has been closed by a moderator.Reason: Cleaning the house.If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.Kind regards,BoxOffice® Forums Staff
  • Like 3

MODERATION:

Please guys, behave. I don't want any personal attacks here. Discuss other things peacefully while we wait for some Saturday numbers. 

Kind Regards,

The BOF Team

• Like 3

Just as I went to post these the weekend thread got locked  :)....hopefully  what was going on in that thread won't continue here ,had considered not posting these atm, but decided i would

some #'s atm

AOE 29.5-32,HTTYD2 5-6,22J 6,Malef 3-4

• Like 4

Taking 31.4M, it would have 73M through 2 days, which means it needs a great hold on Sunday to hit 100M, right now between 95-100M looks likely which means that we will get an estimate of 100M, and actuals of 100M as well.  :P

Weird thing, there is a Puerto Rico flag clearly visible behind Mark Wahlberg in a couple of scenes in the movie.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 3