CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Taking 31.4M, it would have 73M through 2 days, which means it needs a great hold on Sunday to hit 100M, right now between 95-100M looks likely which means that we will get an estimate of 100M, and actuals of 100M as well.  :P

Weird thing, there is a Puerto Rico flag clearly visible behind Mark Wahlberg in a couple of scenes in the movie.

Sure it wasn't a Texas flag? His character is supposed to be Texan.

Who close the thread? COME AT ME BRO! COME AT ME!

"Well, Heat Vision You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16... CJohn 3:16 says I just locked your thread!".

• Like 4

"Well, Heat Vision You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16... CJohn 3:16 says I just locked your thread!".

This post is $$$$

• Like 2

Wow thats a mighty drop for TF4. Looks more like a comic film than summer action film. And its too early to discuss WOM. I guess the initial rush was a little underestimated.

23-29% drop from Friday (2.5-10% from non-preview Friday)

For the 90m+ openers Godzilla and DoFP Saturday drops were the highest so far at 16.3% and 17.5%.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 2

Yeah, if today's # doesn't go up, there is noway it hits 100M opening weekend. 

That is cool with me for 2 reasons: I predicted 95M for BSG and I just flat out don't want it to hit it.  ^_^

This right here deserves my like. 

29.5m-32m is GLORIOUS.Even 100m wont happen with 32. Let's hope for 29.5mBut I thought TF4 was gonna do 44-50+M? Guess not...:(Honestly I am THRILLED with this number. 250m wont happen IMO.

• Like 6