CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Dem fighting words :P;.. Supernatural is still a damng good shoe dddeee :D. Im actually loving the angels with demons themes right now and how none of the standard cast is safe for too long.

I think I lasted until near the end of Season 4. Jared Padalecki is a brutal actor.

• Like 2

That bastard. Probably also tried to kill that poor kid who likes spiders and gets picked on by the Nolanites.

I thought you meant iJack at first, but then I saw that you said, "picked on by the Nolanties" instead of "picks on the Nolanites."

• Like 2

I think I lasted until near the end of Season 4. Jared Padalecki is a brutal actor.

Nah, man, it still got a couple of good years in it after that. Then it was so-so. But the finale to season 9 was fucking great.

• Like 1

My love of pop songs is no secret. Living in Houston, it takes 40 minutes to get anywhere and you get acquainted with songs in the radio. Gaga has gone completely downhill in the past couple years, but Bad Romance was and still is, a great pop song.

That song and Poker Face join classic pop staple songs like Fighter, Beautiful, The Voice Within, Come On Over, What A Girl Wants, Genie In A Bottle, Ain't No Other Man, etc.

:worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

• Like 3

Nah, man, it still got a couple of good years in it after that. Then it was so-so. But the finale to season 9 was fucking great.

I was done. I stanned for it so hard in Season 2 but I couldn't stomach it after that. I hated their attempts at comedy and the complete character assassinations of the leads. Too much dying and changing allegiances and general crappiness.

• Like 1

I was done. I stanned for it so hard in Season 2 but I couldn't stomach it after that. I hated their attempts at comedy and the complete character assassinations of the leads. Too much dying and changing allegiances and general crappiness.

Posted Image

• Like 1

call me maybe >>>>>>>>>>>>>

The worst pop song of time, yes. Perfect definition of whats wrong with pop, and the music industry. From the super simple idiotic lyrics to the manufactured recycled computerized beat. But hey it was somehow #1 for like, ever, so it worked! To bad they cant squeeze another hit out of Carly Rae now. Theyll dump her soon and go fishing again for the next face. Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 3

The worst pop song of time, yes. Perfect definition of whats wrong with pop, and the music industry. From the super simple idiotic lyrics to the manufactured recycled computerized beat. But hey it was somehow #1 for like, ever, so it worked! To bad they cant squeeze another hit out of Carly Rae now. Theyll dump her soon and go fishing again for the next face.

Jesus Christ. Whatever happened to that Carly Rae girl. It's like she dropped of the face of the earth.Also who the hell buys music nowadays?
  • Like 1