CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Uh, this has happened many times before. Studios have done it before Paramount and will do after Paramount.

Everyone here must be new.

WHO CARES! It will beat Cap 100% anyway, it will lose to MJ 100% anyway, it changes NOTHING.

Plus, 97% in getting to a $97.76m gross, it still can make $100m technically so that statistic is stupid and proves nothing. It's not as if they have 99% in and it has grossed $70m.

Except most the theaters it doesn't get the money from are small arthouse theaters that don't play Transformers.

• Like 1

As silly as this is, it still doesn't beat the original Puerto Rico. When that happened, Paramount retroactively adjusted actuals upwards, several days later, just to hit the 200m market.

And Sony's absurdity with the TASM/SM3 midnights arguably is the most ridiculous of all.

• Like 5

Those who plays BSG should demand that this fudged 100 mill should either be cancelled or that gitesh's 98 should be used

Yeah, I think if you answered yes to the will there be a 100m opener question it should still count, but if you answered no it won't be wrong either.  Given the sketchiness of the number.

I just realized Paramount cheated me out of a few thousand bonus points in the BSG.

Man, fuck those guys!  :angry:

Now you know how it feels.  Its like a fixed soccer game where your money is on the line based on the results of the game.

I just realized Paramount cheated me out of a few thousand bonus points in the BSG.

Man, fuck those guys!  :angry:

Ditto! Fuck those guys! I don't care what they say, it's 98M losers!!! You did NOT get over 100M! Deal with it! N-i-n-e-t-y e-i-g-h-t.

• Like 2

In case anyone cares

HOW TO TRAIN YOU DRAGON 2 took in $13.24M this weekend. Domestic total now stands at $121.95M. #HowToTrainYourDragon2

MALEFICENT took in $8.38M this weekend. Domestic total now stands at $202.01M. #Maleficent

JERSEY BOYS took in $7.71M this weekend. Domestic total now stands at $27.44M. #JerseyBoys