#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

VHS... Oh my...I remember Scarface was 2 tapes, Titanic was 2...It was terrible.

LOL I remember the hysteria when that movie hit stores in that big VHS set with people waiting in lines and lines to get it. Fun times.

The irony of the movie "You've got mail". In present day, Tom Hanks's bookstore has probably gone out of business thanks to Amazon while Meg Ryan's store is probably doing great thanks to the yuppies.

Posted Image

• Like 4

Nice set btw Boner.

I should have one just as big soon. Can't find the right one to put on the wall.

Thanks Ed!  

If anyone wants a great way to keep up with their collection, the Bluray.com app is fantastic.  Spoiler tagged to save space.  

You just scan the barcode and add it to your collection.

Posted Image

It has many different sorting methods:

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 5

Ahhh, but IM2 like it or not, lead to a Greater thing in The AVENGERS and NOW with what we've had thus far leading to TA2.. In about 5 years Ed, The Nolan Bat Collection will be used as a Doorstop as BATFLECK takes over... Ouch.. :ph34r: 

Why would the Nolan Batfikms be used as a doorstop, when our copies of Batman Forever and Batman and Robin do the job so well?
  • Like 3

Ahhh, but IM2 like it or not, lead to a Greater thing in The AVENGERS and NOW with what we've had thus far leading to TA2.. In about 5 years Ed, The Nolan Bat Collection will be used as a Doorstop as BATFLECK takes over... Ouch.. :ph34r: 

Posted Image

• Like 6

Thanks Ed!  

If anyone wants a great way to keep up with their collection, the Bluray.com app is fantastic.  Spoiler tagged to save space.  

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sweet. I visit the website all the time to see the release dates. I had no idea about the app.

Boner, where have you been all my life? Keep it up.

• Like 5

Why would the Nolan Batfikms be used as a doorstop, when our copies of Batman Forever and Batman and Robin do the job so well?

:ohmygod:

Why would anyone have copies of them?  :o

• Like 2

That is a nice number, and if it really was surged and people complain I will say how ironic it is when some of them were saying it was okay when Lions fugged Kick Ass to be number 1 ;)

• Like 1

Thanks Ed!  

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cool app I need to get that app. 

• Like 1