#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Question about Maleficent and Jolie since I haven't seen it. 

But is her performance better than Depp's was in the first Pirates film?

They're very different. There's no depth in Sparrow, never was suppoused to be so any character/quirks are pure thx to actor's amazing job at creating the entire character himself. Many would probably consider something like this a bigger acting achievement than Malf. Others will think Malf was much harder character to tackle because of actual depth that had to be pulled off, major changes to the character, both dramatic and campy scenes, scenes with little-to-none dialogue that stil rely on Malf's emotions and character etc.

As a diehard Jolie-worshipper, she could stand in front of the camera wearing a burlap sack and reading the phone book, and you'd be calling for her to win an award. ;)

Sis please, just last week I was hating on her crappy performance in Mr. and Mrs. Smith :rolleyes: I ain't delusional stan :rolleyes:

Edited by BobbyJohn
  • Like 3

Isn't it possible to give a terrfic performance in a bad film?  The oscar or GG is for best performance in a motion picture, not best performance in a very good to excellent motion picture.   :)

It's very possible. Didn't Emma Stone do that in TASM?

• Like 4

:rofl: Oh god, that's the good thing (and also really sucky thing if your going against) white decks, always have life gaining spells or life gaining tricks. Combine that with green and you get Selesnya, which means super life gaining and literally a bajillion creatures (I played it and I had at one point, at least 85 1/1 tokens, and about 8-9 big trample creatures) :PI think my fav deck though has to be my mill deck.

Liked my Red/Green Monster Power deck.
  • Like 2

riczhang would be talking about how it was the most courageous devastating performance he's seen in the last 15 years.

Second most courageous and devastating performance of the last 15 years.  The moost courageous devastating performance he's seen in the last 15 years is Riva from Amour, that would be his first choice.   :)

Edited by baumer
  • Like 2

Random question but who are the three biggest Nolanites on this forum. 

Squaremaster

Alfred

Mr. Pink + Ed

There are others that are probably bigger  but they only pop up when a Nolan record is in jeapordy (like the CF ow), lol.

That's not all of the Nolanites but those are the 3 biggest that post frequently. But there seem to be legions.

• Like 5

Second most courageous and devastating performance of the last 15 years.  most courageous devastating performance he's seen in the last 15 years.  Riva from Amour would be his first choice.   :)

She was great, tho.

• Like 2