#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Random question but who are the three biggest Nolanites on this forum.

Tele is in there somewhere. He's undercover though.Wait..... Oops, sorry Tele.
  • Like 3

I am a pretty big nolanite. 

I knew you were a Nolanite but I didn't know how big. You're not obsessed. I don't think Michael is either, lol. Not like the ones I've named.

• Like 3

Squaremaster

Alfred

Mr. Pink + Ed

There are others that are probably bigger  but they only pop up when a Nolan record is in jeapordy (like the CF ow), lol.

That's not all of the Nolanites but those are the 3 biggest that post frequently. But there seem to be legions.

I'm somewhat dissapointed in ED though.......he had MOS on the top in his pics last night, while TDK series was on THE FLOOR......

• Like 2

I'm somewhat dissapointed in ED though.......he had MOS on the top in his pics last night, while TDK series was on THE FLOOR......

LOL MOS packaging looked much better.

• Like 2

Apparently Tammy and Deliver Us From Evil are both awful. Time for Earth to Echo to step up and save the Summer.

That wasn't really surprising, especially Tammy. It looked like a redo of The Heat, except not as good.

Earth to Echo I want to see. It looks so cute. :wub:

Posted Image

• Like 1

With Maleficent Angelina proved that she's still a huge, global star. But she won't campaign for an Oscar for that movie. All her award season efforts will be focused on Unbroken. 

And if that movie is 50% good as the book, AMPAS will be crazy about it. That man´s story is unbelievable.

Posted Image

• Like 3