MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

In an interview with Showbiz Spy in March 2012, Efron stated that he would be open to filming a fourth film, saying, "I can't say for sure if it will happen but deep down in my heart, I would jump at the chance." He then went on to say that he was "pretty sure [the rest of the cast] would feel the exact same way."[3] In December 2013, it was confirmed that the fourth installment would be made to be released in March 2015.

http://high-school-musical.wikia.com/wiki/High_School_Musical_4:_East_Meets_West

Anyone else intreted in a High School Musical 4

Someone with an inability to pull up his pants and who might suffer from erectile dysfunction and poor posture with lower back problems and hip ailments in the future. :ph34r:

I think that's exactly who it is. 

C+ isn't good for a comedy movie but it may not matter much if the people who watched Identity Thief and The Heat turn out in big numbers.

Those movies received higher Cinemascores.

I had a hunch it was gonna get that kind of Cinemascore. Like Bad Teacher before it, which got the same score despite bigger box office, it seemed to focus on an unlikable character.

Edited by Jay Beezy

Those movies received higher Cinemascores.I had a hunch it was gonna get that kind of Cinemascore. Like Bad Teacher before it, which got the same score despite bigger box office, it seemed to focus on an unlikable character.

Was that really the trouble with Bad Teacher? Or was it the fact that the movie was unfunny?