MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

Into the Storm looks like Sharknado minus the Z-grade cast of people to laugh at (Tara Reid already playing the mother of a teenager? Time flies) or the ridiculously insane bad movie fun. And who wants to see that movie?

Seeing how badly Hercules is going to do I wouldn't say that is very hopeful news at all.

Is Hercules tracking badly? I thought it's going to do a lot better than the other one that came out earlier this year.

Jersey Boys predictions

today: 0.88

Thursday: +37% - 1.20

Friday: +31% - 1.57

Saturday: +52% - 2.39

Sunday: -32% - 1.62

3day/5day weekend

5.58/7.66 - 37.22 total

Mon-Thurs = .69 + .72 + .72 + .68 = 40.03 total

next weekend:

2300 locations (-330)

Friday: +57% - 1.07

Saturday: +33% - 1.42

Sunday: -30% - 0.99

weekend: 3.48 ($1,513/location) - 43.51 total

Mon-Thurs = 0.43(3) + 0.40 => 45.20 total.

will loose lots of theaters, but 50M seems final

2010s?  Heh sure that's bad but there is no worse bad than Sandler Little Nicky level bad.

Not even Jack & Jill? Sorry I've never watched Little Nicky but it's hard to imagine anything less enjoyable than that turd.

He's paid for it so he might as well get all the pain and horror money can buy.

Then two horror films were released after last weekend's 2.75 hour big budget "disaster" film epic. Hollywood apparently likes their audiences to suffer. :P

Wait a second: Baumer, you're texting/chatting with us as the movie is running? For shhhammmmmeeeee. I always turn my phone off when I'm at the movies.

Theres 4 others here...sitting way below me.
  • Like 3