MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

You are all so boring. This thread could have been an EPIC Baumer rant about how bad Tammy is, and instead is a stupid argument about Baumer having to turn off his phone while he was alone with only 4 people many rows below him. Fuck you all. :lol:

My 2 cents - I don't care if a movie is the worst one ever made. Unless the movie is over, or you have left halfway in disgust or whatever, don't text in a theater.

• Like 2

Do you know how much he got paid to do that film?

Zip.

He said he wanted to get some experience working in film and he liked the cast so he asked if he could do it, and his fee was nothing.

I actually like Adam Levine. He's my favorite judge on the Voice at least

These numbers are not great. TF4 with a huge drop and Tammy below expectations. I guess MM just isn't that big of a draw anyway. The rest is performing quite boringly, IMO. No flop and no hit.

Edit: Happy Birthday, Blankments! :)

Thanks!

I just wish I had some indies in the area... or that my birthday was next week. Apes, Begin Again, Life Itself, or Boyhood would all be much preferred to Transformers 4 (which I don't even know if I'm seeing today)

TF4 had it's share of entertainment. It's far from perfect, but Bay definitely knows how to put cool shit onscreen.

Just get fairly tipsy and then go see TF4 knowing what you want- Incredible visuals with well shot action sequences and pretty colors.

And lots of funny Wahlbergisms

Just get fairly tipsy and then go see TF4 knowing what you want- Incredible visuals with well shot action sequences and pretty colors.

And lots of funny Wahlbergisms

Did you go with baumer?

TF4 had it's share of entertainment. It's far from perfect, but Bay definitely knows how to put cool shit onscreen.

If nothing else, from the first 3 movies, Bay learnt that the audience needs to be able to tell the autobots apart. First time that autobots apart from Optimus and Bumblebee are given distinct personalities that aren't racist.

The "Question of the day" scene for TF4 is 

the dancing robots from that one TV ad.

That seemed to be missing from the final movie, although you can guess where that scene would have fit in.

• Like 1