#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Adjusted for inflation, this is the worst July 4 weekend since 19-fuckin-90.And on the subject of F&F, a Justin Lin-helmed TF5 would be no more braindead than anything Bay has done. Maybe bring The Rock in, too.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

It may be the worst summer box office wise. But the box office is only gonna be as good as it's slate of movies to a certain extent.  There wasn't anything released this weekend to drive theater traffic.

• Like 3

I have an easy way to make Transformers 5 do well in NA.  And it's really simple.

It needs to pull a Fast and Furious franchise move and unite the casts from past and present.  Get Shia, Meagan, his parents, Tyrese, Duhamel, Turturro and Wahlberg all in the same film.  Cut the run time down to 125-130 minutes and I am 99.99% positive that you would see it go back over 300 mill.

I agree about mixing up old and new casts but I think they shouldn't all show up at the same time. Keep some of them for TF6 with some hinting at the end of TF5 to ignite the anticipation.

• Like 2

We thought MoS not making 300M was a disaster. This Summer domestic numbers are horrid.

Really? I don't remember that. 

Not sure if it's feasible, but Warner should do a GODZILLA/EDGE OF TOMORROW double-feature to push GODZILLA over $200m and EDGE over $100m.

Remember what Paramount did last year over Labor Day weekend ;) STID/WWZ double feature. 

• Like 3

I have an easy way to make Transformers 5 do well in NA.  And it's really simple.

It needs to pull a Fast and Furious franchise move and unite the casts from past and present.  Get Shia, Meagan, his parents, Tyrese, Duhamel, Turturro and Wahlberg all in the same film.  Cut the run time down to 125-130 minutes and I am 99.99% positive that you would see it go back over 300 mill.

Do they throw in the Rock too? :)

• Like 2

Okay, tonight I have to choose between Your Highness, the Ridley Scott Robin Hood or the one with Anne Heche and Harrison Ford.Which one should I watch?

I really liked Ridley Scott's Robin Hood once I got over the fact it wasn't really Robin Hood at all.  :lol:

• Like 1

Six Days, Seven Nights wasn't that bad of a movie, from what I recall.Ridley!Hood put me to sleep when I tried to watch it in a hotel. I would never watch Your Highness because it would probably kill more of my brain cells than actual weed.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 2

Okay, tonight I have to choose between Your Highness, the Ridley Scott Robin Hood or the one with Anne Heche and Harrison Ford.Which one should I watch?

Get high and watch Your Highness. 

• Like 1

I'm scared to even google Meagan Fox's current pics. Would she even resemble her TF2 character lol?

She looks good again.  She's on the cover of some magazine this month.

• Like 1

Nobody gives a shit about half of those people.

Would go for Tyrese. Could go without the rest. Also, would like to see this guy:

Posted Image

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4

Chef 

Wk 1: 34k/screen on 6 screens 

Wk 2: 9.8k/screen on 72 screens (991k total) 

Begin Again 

Wk 1: 26k/screen on 5 screens 

Wk2: 7.5k/screen on 175 screens (1.85m total) 

Edited by Boogie Nights
  • Like 2