#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

I'll agree with this. Optimus, Bumblebee, and Hound were probably the highlights IMO.

Though I am a fan of Wahlberg overall so if there is a human lead character I'm glad it's him.

I'd gladly go see a TF movie where Hound was the star. He was awesome.

• Like 4

Or you could try it with Star Wars. Imagine a whole trilogy of Star Wars movies without an audience surrogate character, heck imagine if they didn't even have a clear protagonist. That'd be a trip

No need to imagine! Episode 1 couldn't decide who its lead protagonist was..

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 1

I said 'more' focus, as in more than in the previous films. At least the Autobots have personality this time around.

And I'd say Optimus was treated more like the main character than Cade was.

Personally I don't think the movie is that bad at all so all the suggestions are for the others to enjoy it more.

That is true. My sister never knew the name of any other Autobots other than Optimus and Bumblebee even after watching the movie. But Hound was so awesome, my sister actually knew his name after the movie ended.

• Like 3

Watching Knowing. Nic Cage is being Nic Cagey and Rose Byrne is being Rose Byrney but I have no idea what's going on. Guess this isn't the kind of movie you can just drop into

• Like 3

A story that questions the relevance of many of America's social and economic mistakes and questions the intentions of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in its fight to restore an America of several centuries ago.

Posted Image
  • Like 1

As I said, Godzilla was good. Just good. The monster stuff was great, but not enough of it. The other monsters were generic. And as I said before, Aaron Taylor-Johnson is not a charismatic leading man. He's just another Bland, Mildly Handsome, Decently Built White Guy like Garrett Hedlund or Charlie Hunnam, who is the least interesting part of the movie of which he's ostensibly the male lead.

• Like 1

I think people are being a little too harsh this summer. its not like no movies are coming out or people are tired of going to the movies, the films just havent been resonating with GA. I mean Tammy, Earth To Echo and DUFE over July 4th weekend? Dont be surprised that people are not wasting their hard earned cash on that. I stayed home, had a barbecue and watched Beverly Hills Cop/Coming to America on VH1. Totally satisfied with my holiday. 

Exactly. You got some shitty new releases that people chose not to see so it obvious why the B.O looked so dead.

All the holdovers just did what were expected, some even had a great drop.

• Like 1

Watching Knowing. Nic Cage is being Nic Cagey and Rose Byrne is being Rose Byrney but I have no idea what's going on. Guess this isn't the kind of movie you can just drop into

Knowing is good. It kinda makes no sense, but it is good. 

• Like 2

Knowing is one of the 10 best films of 2009 imo.  I simply fell in love with it and with Byrne.

• Like 2

Yeah it's a movie you don't want to watch without knowing what it's about.

:ph34r:

• Like 1