Dementeleus

Monday Numbers 7/7 | AOE 4.76, Tammy 2.78, 22 Jump 1.55, Dragon2 1.45, DUFE 1.42, ETE 1.3 (spatula) | Actuals p13

My name change is working. My latest visitors is through the roof. Dont leave without signing the guest book!

Same thing's happening to me since I changed my name. Lots of people are looking at my page now.

Pizza made from a sweaty Italian in gold chains and a wife beater will make pizza ten times better than what you get at any pizza chain. Always go local

This is the truth.
  • Like 3

Pizza made from a sweaty Italian in gold chains and a wife beater will make pizza ten times better than what you get at any pizza chain. Always go local

Damn straight. I do like Domino's and Pizza Hut, but pizzerias, however hole-in-the-wall, are always better. Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 2

For some reason, this hit pretty hard, maybe because I own the C&H collection and grew up reading it in the papers. Kudos to SamuraiTiger who wrote this on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/WritingPrompts/comments/25gtsw/eu_in_the_final_minutes_of_his_life_calvin_has/

I was crying while I was reading that. :( Edited by Empire