Dementeleus

Monday Numbers 7/7 | AOE 4.76, Tammy 2.78, 22 Jump 1.55, Dragon2 1.45, DUFE 1.42, ETE 1.3 (spatula) | Actuals p13

The Dumbo live action movie plan from Disney from the writer of TF2, TF3 and TF4 is the most insane and hilarious thing I have read all year.

I had a joke here, but then i started thinking.

• Like 1

With this cast, could easily win every Razzie for whatever year it comes outBen Stiller as Dumbo (talking like Simple Jack the whole film)Josh Gad as Timothy MouseKevin Hart, Craig Robinson and Chris Rock as the crowsKathy Bates as Miss JumboSnooki and J Woww as the mean elephantsJerry Springer as Casey JrEd Harris as the circus ringleader Justin Bieber and Shia LaBeouf as the boys that harrass Mrs. JumboNicolas Cage as the stork Ben Stein as the narrator I think... "What's Disney thinking?"

• Like 2

No those are my rankings.  I have yet to see a film from 2014

You mean you haven't seen CAP2 AND DOFP, the only movies u must watch? How dissapointed DUMBO must be. 

• Like 2

Can anyone explain why the hell Fault has incredible Mondays? It's the only film that consistently drops 10-20% better then all other films and I'm baffled.

It's had one of the weirdest day-to-day runs that I can remember. It fell pretty hard on Friday, I guess this is its recovery

• Like 1