Blankments

Tuesday Numbers - Tammy 3.4, ETE 1.7, DUFE 1.5, Jersey 744k, TLAM2 662k | Actuals on p16

Clooney and Jolie are both absurdly good-looking people who:

- use their larger-than-life celebrity-dom for good purposes,

- use their larger-than-life celebrity-dom to jumpstart their own personal projects,

- are multi-talented and capable of stepping behind the camera as easily as acting in front of it,

- are confident and relaxed enough with who they are that they don't get all caught up in the gossip/hype craziness,

- are solid enough actors that they're generally good regardless, and can be excellent given a particular role,

- are genuinely likable people, insofar as their public personas go and really, we'll never know more than that.

The fact that you embrace one while wildly deriding the other seems bizarre to me. I mean, like I said, we all have our idiosyncratic likes and dislikes when it comes to celebrities, but at least own up that it's just your own thing instead.

Just imagine if they did Gravity together.

• Like 2

Amazon Prime is great.

Yep. I like the 2 day shipping on everything + Amazon Prime is nice for streaming.

Amazon Prime music will probably be quite nice in about two years too.

• Like 2

Clooney....as I have been saying since Out of Sight and Dusk till Dawn...is one of the greatest actors in any era. he has something that cannot be taught and that is charisma. And he brings it to every one of his characters. Even his character in from dusk till dawn was just brilliant. Scene where he slams his shot glass on the table 3 times it's just a thing of brilliance. I can watch Clooney in anything.and of course you add in films like a brother where art thou and the sentence in a man in my opinion can do very little wrong.

• Like 5

Clooney....as I have been saying since Out of Sight and Dusk till Dawn...is one of the greatest actors in any era. he has something that cannot be taught and that is charisma. And he brings it to every one of his characters. Even his character in from dusk till dawn was just brilliant. Scene where he slams his shot glass on the table 3 times it's just a thing of brilliance. I can watch Clooney in anything.and of course you add in films like a brother where art thou and the sentence in a man in my opinion can do very little wrong.

Clooney still sucked as Batman. :ph34r:

• Like 1

This clip from Lucy is weird. Did she just shoot a guy because he didn't speak English? That makes no sense. http://youtu.be/X7s6jMe3gs4

she shot him in the legs, so that he wouldn't run and call some reinforcement. And she wanted the one who could speak some English to help her out. That's just my guess.
  • Like 1

Maleficent only $11 million behind that overrated DOFP!  I hope the Dame keeps running. I don't know which movie i want to take the summer crown:  Maleficent, TF4, or Apes. But hopefully, these 3 end up to be the top 3 movies this summer in whatever order.

lolThe obsession is real.
  • Like 3

Ethan buddy Apes and Capt 2 both have a shot at beating Prime domestically now.Wow :D.. Wow did you all know Jolie was a  major producer for Mal.She is going to get one a hell of payday. Will the Dame earn 40-60+M  or more.Woah!!

I am so happy with Caps success. Hopefully I will feel the same when Apes is said and done. Ghost Protocol is so good I'm watching the FX premiere.lll
  • Like 4