CoolioD1

Wednesday Actuals: TF4 - 3.68M (pg 10)

I didn't judge you by just one comment obviously. You clearly made that kind of comments often enough for me to remember.

And I didn't just quote you when I made the comment that started our conversation so it wasn't as if I was single you out.

Ooooooooooh, so you've remembered me?.....I didn't know I meant that much to you Katch :wub:

Now I totally get all the teasing.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Ooooooooooh, so you've remembered me?.....I didn't know I meant that much to you Katch :wub:

Posted Image

ooh I so love Hayley Williams. And Kelli don't pay attention to him.
  • Like 1

Why do people hate Fox soo much? I keep seeing "Fox sucked at marketing Apes", how? Im not in a big mega city and I see Apes stuff everywhere. Im seeing so many tv spots that I try not to look at them becasue I dont want too much footage. People said the same about Dragon and XMen.I think its just that "Fox mentalitity." Come October, yall will be saying this about Kingsman and December itll be NATM3. What all do you count as marketing? Because I count various things, and I think Apes has done a great job. And people see tv spots WAY more than they see trailers. The trailers highlighted the story, while the spots are full on action, Apes with guns, explosions - what people want to see. Fox isnt my favorite studio but jeez. If Warner was handling Apes and it was same, we wouldnt hear this. Apes will be fine, XMen was fine, Dragon failed on its own. And "fail" is just domestic.

Edited by Ayy Lmao
  • Like 2

Wed-Wed Drops

Transformers - 3.66 (-52.7%)

Tammy - 2.55 (-58.9%)

How to Train Your Dragon 2 - 1.38 (-30%)

22 Jump Street - 1.38 (-30%)

Earth to Echo - 1.29 (-51%)

Deliver us from Evil - 1.10 (-61.4%)

Maleficent - 0.91 (-24%)

Jersey Boys - 0.60 (-31.8%)

The Fault in our Stars - 0.51 (-26%)

Think Like a Man Too - 0.50 (-39.4%)

America - 0.47 (-27.7%)

Edge of Tomorrow - 0.40 (-24%)

Days of Future Past - 0.22 (-24.7%)

Posted Image

Gotcha

• Like 3

It's a testament to Fox's relative consistency in this crappy year that 20th+Searchlight combined are the only studio to have gotten to $1b domestic so far, even though only one of their releases has crossed $200m, and none of the others have even passed $150m yet.

Edited by TServo2049

Why do people hate Fox soo much? I keep seeing "Fox sucked at marketing Apes", how? Im not in a big mega city and I see Apes stuff everywhere. Im seeing so many tv spots that I try not to look at them becasue I dont want too much footage. People said the same about Dragon and XMen.I think its just that "Fox mentalitity." Come October, yall will be saying this about Kingsman and December itll be NATM3. What all do you count as marketing? Because I count various things, and I think Apes has done a great job. And people see tv spots WAY more than they see trailers. The trailers highlighted the story, while the spots are full on action, Apes with guns, explosions - what people want to see. Fox isnt my favorite studio but jeez. If Warner was handling Apes and it was same, we wouldnt hear this. Apes will be fine, XMen was fine, Dragon failed on its own. And "fail" is just domestic.

Fox isn't always bad with marketing but their marketing for Apes was sub-par.

Posted Image

Of course I remembered some of your posts. I guess you should be flattered, just don't get too excited because I don't do girls. ;)

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 1

To make it even more rare, I don't do boys either. :lol:

well that is something new to us. U r lucky, no one will be hitting on you now. We don't have many girls in here as u could see.