CoolioD1

Wednesday Actuals: TF4 - 3.68M (pg 10)

I seriously doubt it. Guardians of the galaxy is not exactly your typical Marvel movie. I think most people are expecting moderate numbers out of it. There are only a few loonies you think it will do a typical Marvel movie gross.

You're probably right. But if it fails to crack $100m domestically, it will still be a disappointment for most people. But I realize that disappointment =/= meltdown.

That was hardly a meltdown.when crystal skull had a 28 million dollar opening day or whatever it was there were meltdowns of epic proportions and I was the leader of those meltdowns. I have not seen a meltdown like that seriously since then. If anyone can think of one please let me know.

Transformers 3's OD was pretty bad.
  • Like 1

I can totally see GOTG doing about 140m. Which is still good for that type of film (Sci fi comedy) 

I wouldn't call it a sci-fi comedy. It's a sci-fi adventure with more elements of comedy than usual. It's still closer to Thor and Cap than movies like Paul.

• Like 2

Scre4m takes the cake though as far as I can remember. People expected it's OD to make more then it did on it's entire weekend. That was epic.

People expected the OW to be bigger than his DOM total ended up being  :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

That was hardly a meltdown.when crystal skull had a 28 million dollar opening day or whatever it was there were meltdowns of epic proportions and I was the leader of those meltdowns. I have not seen a meltdown like that seriously since then. If anyone can think of one please let me know.

This is because we banned iJack before the Amazing Spider-Man 2 disaster.

You guys deprived us of a true meltdown!

• Like 7