BadAtGender

Thursday Numbers - AoE 3.45, Tammy 2.45, HTTYD2 1.33, 22JS 1.32, ETE 1.26 | Full numbers page 1

Eh. What's the difference? There's nothing original about movies with sequels and the never ending reboots. Nothing new.  

you didn't even understand my post. let me break it down for you

good sequels/remakes/reboots are still way way better than awful sequels/remakes/reboots

• Like 2

A remake about 1959's Sleeping Beauty? LOL. 

Well, yes. It's got all the key scenes and even the design of the movie (including the look of Maleficent herself) is pretty much the same as in the 1959 movie.

• Like 1

Can we not just all agree that we have different opinions and maybe, just try and respect the other persons opinion.

Totally true.

And my opinion is that TF4 is a masterpiece compared to Maleficent, that is a fucking turd and an abomination, and that I totally hope Bay wins the damn Summer. 

• Like 5

Can we not just all agree that we have different opinions and maybe, just try and respect the other persons opinion.

If this were possible, then we'd never would have had the multiple crusades and wars in our history based on religion. :lol:

• Like 2

Well maybe those of you who are fans of the film can take that into consideration

• Like 6

Totally true.

And my opinion is that TF4 is a masterpiece compared to Maleficent, that is a fucking turd and an abomination, and that I totally hope Bay wins the damn Summer. 

Good for you. now maybe you can move on.

• Like 1