BadAtGender

Thursday Numbers - AoE 3.45, Tammy 2.45, HTTYD2 1.33, 22JS 1.32, ETE 1.26 | Full numbers page 1

Look I don't know if Maleficent is worse than every movie released this summer.  Or it could be very good.  All I know is the Malefiloonies have just been insufferable.

Posted Image

Marvel/DC/etc fanboys get to run the board every summer. This is our one moment in the sun. I know it must be really difficult for everyone else but they're just gonna have to persevere :)

• Like 5

it's a terrible movie, all the hate is deserved.

Or perhaps this board is not part of its target audience and is therefore exaggerating the hatred while being noticeably more lenient towards other equally or more terrible movies of which it is the target audience?
  • Like 5

Posted Image

Marvel/DC/etc fanboys get to run the board every summer. This is our one moment in the sun. I know it must be really difficult for everyone else but they're just gonna have to persevere :)

Oh my god, THIS all the way! Not only for the summer, but all year! (marvel movies are released all year it feels like!) It's really the most we ever hear of, it's about time another film other than THG or Marvel does good.

• Like 1

I just wish this would beat Transformers. Seems like the lesser of two evils, ya know?

Nah, Maleficent is the evil in this world. The shit. The crap. Everything that is wrong with modern Hollywood. 

• Like 3

Or perhaps this board is not part of its target audience and is therefore exaggerating the hatred

No.

while being noticeably more lenient towards other equally or more terrible movies of which it is the target audience?

please, examples.