BadAtGender

Thursday Numbers - AoE 3.45, Tammy 2.45, HTTYD2 1.33, 22JS 1.32, ETE 1.26 | Full numbers page 1

How else would you Gauge success or failure without comparing the numbers.

Except you could be respectful while doing it or you could be jerks while doing it. Most Maleficent fans are doing the latter way.

• Like 4

See I assumed that was going to be Galvatron since animated Megatron transforms into a gun and Galvatron into a laser cannon.

Galvatron is a

human created Transformer that doesn't transform like the usual ones (it was Baysome, so I don't care really, it looked cool) that has the mind of Megatron because humans were stupid enough to implant his brain in them, and Galvatron wants the Seed to kill all humans. The movies has way too many stories. There is also the Creators thing Lockdown mentions, that never gets resolved. Probably Unicron.

• Like 1

Galvatron is a

human created Transformer that doesn't transform like the usual ones (it was Baysome, so I don't care really, it looked cool) that has the mind of Megatron because humans were stupid enough to implant his brain in them, and Galvatron wants the Seed to kill all humans. The movies has way too many stories. There is also the Creators thing Lockdown mentions, that never gets resolved. Probably Unicron.

More likely the Quintessions.

• Like 2

Horrible Bosses 2 have 8 pages, the thread was created two years ago, I think the numbers speaks for itself.

You asked for an example of leniency towards a badly-received movie of which this board may be the target audience. I provided one. We never talked about numbers.

Except you could be respectful while doing it or you could be jerks while doing it. Most Maleficent fans are doing the latter way.

Oh please. You b!tched about the movie million times. Hypocrisy as it is.

• Like 2

I could say anything negative about Maleficent and Mulder would blindly 'like' that post.

He has gotten a lot better though, he doesn't seem to lash out as much. Progress is good.

• Like 2

Oh please. You b!tched about the movie million times. Hypocrisy as it is.

And yet Maleficent fans flipped their shit. You don't see me complaining about people trashing Godzilla now do you?