BadAtGender

Thursday Numbers - AoE 3.45, Tammy 2.45, HTTYD2 1.33, 22JS 1.32, ETE 1.26 | Full numbers page 1

How is TF4 better than Maleficent? LOL. 

In every way possible. I accept critics to TF4, but the shit I have been reading about

(no story? Too many stories is actually the problem; bad editing? dafuq? I remember people saying that in one moment Lockdown was chasing Prime in car form and in another scene there were in human form at the top of buildings, either people are trolling for the sake of trolling or fell asleep, because there is a scene were both go from car to human and go to the top of the buildings)

that people criticize the most makes no sense. I also read something about continuity problems because Prime at the end of TF3 says he wants to stay on Earth forever to protect humans and

now he wants to go away. Well, humans start to hunt them down and not giving a fuck, so if I was Prime I would also want to leave. 

Another thing, about the bad dude that

wanted to kill all the Transformers but unites to one of them (Lockdown) so it makes no sense. Well, unless people left in the middle of the movie, they would see that the real plan of Kelsey Grammer's character is to get the Seed to get more Transformium for humans to be able to create their own Transformers. And Lockdown has the Seed. 

• Like 5

Watching Catching Fire right now on my new tv  :wub:

For some reason I'm mirroring this thread on my TV. It doesn't really improve it. It's like magnifying a turd.
  • Like 2

You asked for an example of leniency towards a badly-received movie of which this board may be the target audience. I provided one. We never talked about numbers.

people are lenient because HB wasn't a huge, like Maleficent. If Horrible Bosses grossed 250m, you would see this thread implode of hatred. 

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 1

Some others... 

Earth to Echo - 1.27 (-2%)

Deliver us from Evil - 0.99 (-10%)

Maleficent - 0.87 (-3%)

Jersey Boys - 0.58 (-3%)

The Fault in our Stars - 0.49 (-3%)

America - 0.46 (-2%)

Think Like a Man Too - 0.46 (-7%)

Edge of Tomorrow - 0.39 (-5%)

Days of Future Past -  0.22 (-4%)

Begin Again - 0.13 (-4%)

Edited by spatulashack
  • Like 8

See I assumed that was going to be Galvatron since animated Megatron transforms into a gun and Galvatron into a laser cannon.

The only place where you can see Galvatron in the marketing is in the Super Bowl TV Spot.