CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

College is pretty expensive. I'm broke pretty much all the time. Even with loans and support from my parents. I'm in so much debt and I've still got a couple of years to go.

College is ridiculously expensive. I ever question if I'm gonna be able to pay it all up after 4 years.

Forget you guys. I'd love to meet...

CJohn, Spaghetti, Numbers, Sam, Ed, Empire, Blankments, Pink, Reddevil, E, Baumer, Tele, Impact, Tarzan, Dragon, Mango, Claire, Numbers, Mulder, Jim Shorts, K1stpierre, AndyLL, Clavius, Grim22, Cmasterclay...hell pretty much everyone from the Forum Games roster, RichWS, Chewy, Coolio...hell pretty much everyone on the board, yall all sound like cool peoples.

See yall excluded a brother, but I included yall.

[insert Claire gif of ratchet girl A throwing ratchet girl B into a pool and walking off without a care]

What? No mention of me! We both have an interest in scriptwriting after all.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

Never change k1stpierre, Never change

As for walking the dog....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=walk%20the%20dog

?????????

OMG

I've said this to so many people!!!!! What the hell? I've never heard of that in my life! So now every guy that says this to me......I'm going to have to have to deliberate it in my mind what they mean.

• Like 1